Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
PCQI Training: Preventive Controls Qualified Individual.
Missouri Enterprise’s 食品安全 Project Managers provide PCQI Training programs designed to teach critical knowledge in animal and human food safety management. Our trainers include qualified FDA lead instructors and USDA train-the-trainer teachers. Successful course participants will become familiar with the requirements of Preventive Controls based food safety planning, including how to design and document plans. PCQI’s on your team will help your organization achieve and maintain compliance with the 食品安全 Modernization Act (FSMA), 美国食品药品监督管理局, the USDA and other regulating bodies. Participants will learn about:
- Mitigating and eliminating risk.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP的).
- Food safety plan design and implementation.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Preventive controls validation.
- Corrective action review and implementation.
- Analysis requirements.
- Other critical principles of 食品安全 Management.
Who Should Have PCQI Training?
Manufacturers in the food and beverage industry should strongly consider having one or more PCQI’s on staff as a critical part of your commitment to outstanding 食品安全 management practices and keeping our food supply safe. To maximize your adherence to food safety standards and regulations, it makes sense to have PCQI’s at multiple levels of your food manufacturing operation.
- Owners and executive level managers.
- Quality control personnel.
- Managers and supervisors.
- Operators and team members on the plant floor.
Missouri Enterprise knows 食品安全 and is here to help manufacturers achieve and maintain excellence and adherence to all the pertinent rules and regulations designed to protect our nation’s food supply against risk. 联系 your local Area Business Manager to learn how we can help you.